Monday, January 29, 2007

The Whole Tooth and Nothing But the Tooth

Much rejoicing will be had by all, as Kinsey finally has her first tooth. In other, slightly less "rejoicable" news, her second tooth is also coming in which means, you guessed it, no sleep for me! The past two nights she has been awake constantly from 2:00 to 6:00 (yes, that's in the AM, which I believe stands for Are you Mad to be up at this hour????). At 6:00 both mornings Steve has gotten up with her so I can get a few more minutes of sleep. I know this sounds crazy, but I am not at all thrilled with this little routine (Kinsey not sleeping I mean). If she wants to have teeth so badly, she should get them in on her own time, when it doesn't interfere with my sleep. Hmmmm......that sounds really selfish, doesn't it.... But I'm a much nicer mom when I get some sleep (pretend I'm saying that in a really whiny voice).

One tooth down, 19 more to go.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Congrats Kinsey, on your first tooth!

Leanna said...

I am with you on the sleep thing! Congrats on the first tooth..I know she's been working at it for awhile!