The Skye Scoop

Are you blog-worthy??

  • Auntie Shelley
  • Craigslist
  • Erin's Fotos
  • Leanna
  • My Foto Gallery
  • Tassi
  • Vicki

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (8)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (52)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ▼  January (17)
      • Trev Tribute
      • We Are ALL Canucks
      • My Love Affair is Over
      • Anyone have a "Get out of Jail Free" Card???
      • The Tooth......
      • The Whole Tooth and Nothing But the Tooth
      • Monkey's Uncle
      • Arms full of Monkey
      • Get a Little Closer
      • Vomitrocious
      • The Second Annual Sis-In-Law Sushi Soiree
      • The Suckage of Life
      • Rap Master "K"
      • 100 Things About Me
      • Throw Kinsey From the Plane
      • Erin, you just make me laugh!
      • Life in a Nutshell

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Anyone have a "Get out of Jail Free" Card???




You realize I have teeth now, right? I could gnaw my way out of here. Now where did I put that card.... maybe if I just look cute and stare at her with my big blue eyes, she'll take pity on me.
Posted by Not My Real Name at 8:31 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)