Sunday, January 21, 2007
The Second Annual Sis-In-Law Sushi Soiree
Here are the top 10 things about this year's Sis-In-Law Sushi Soiree (in no particular order)
10 Robyn, Shelley and Karen
9 Homemade banana tempura
8 Homemade vegetable tempura
7 Discovering that I really like sake (a little too much)
6 My favourite sushi place now delivers!!!
5 Kinsey got to play with all her favourite aunties
4 Aliya made menus for everyone and had a good time
3 Good conversation (although I fear I monopolized most of it with my tales of woe)
2 Of course the great sushi
1 We get to do it again next year!!!
There you go. Much fun was had by all (hopefully). This night is pretty much all that kept me sane during my week alone. Next year I hope to be child-free for the evening. Here's to my wonderful sis-in-laws!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Great food, great company, GREAT dessert, lotsa laughs, a little "me" time - what could be better? And for the record, Monopoly has always been a favorite of mine :) Here's to the next soiree!!
What a great idea!
Glad you had a good time and glad your hubby is back to give you some much needed respite.
Post a Comment