Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Long Toe Kinsey

Apparently, Kinsey has an extraordinarily long big toe. When I remove her socks, there are gasps heard around the world. I am going to take a picture of it and post it....although I might need a wide-angle lens (ha ha).....and I'm not sure I'll be able to fit the whole thing on here, it's so big. I guess all kids need to be famous for something. Aliya used to be known for her long hair, now she's cut it off to donate it to kids with cancer......Could we do the same with Kinsey??? Donate part of her toe (does she really need all that toe??) to kids who suffer from stubby toe syndrome??? As her Auntie Shelley says, maybe she will be a ballerina. She will be the only one who doesn't need the ballet slippers. She can balance herself and a few other dancers on her toe. Perhaps we will need to get her some protection for her toe since something that big is bound to be a hazard. We may have to get special shoes made. Poor girl. In school she'll be know as "Big Toe". At least she's cute.....

This is a close-up from another picture. Warning, toes in this picture are larger than they appear.


Attack of the huge mutant big toe. We'll have to change "This little piggy". This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy had roast beef, and this little piggy had none. And this giant piggy destroyed sixteen houses on the way home.


Erin is momentarily stunned after viewing her cousin's toe. It would continue to haunt her for most of her first year. She may never get over the toe envy. Perhaps Ronco makes some kind of spray on toe enhancer for the "small toed" girl. Maybe a push-up sock? Water-filled shoes??? Silicone toe implants??? Perhaps she'll start painting her toes to enhance them, make up for their lack of length. Maybe she'll meet a "small-toe" man one day. Or maybe she'll wear big, oversized shoes to hide what she's lacking in the foot area. I can only imagine how small Ronald McDonald's toes are. He's clearly overcompensating with those red shoes. But Erin will probably just learn to accept that everyone has different sized toes, and she has to stop comparing her toes to Kinsey's. Or Kinsey will have toe-reduction surgery. Or Erin will have a sudden toe-spurt in her teens. Who knows what the future will bring.

2 comments:

The Southern Skyes said...

Hilarious! I'm still laughing from "This Little Piggy" :)

Vicki said...

If Ronco makes something for her toe, tell them to give me a call. I need a height inhansing spray. That toe is a riot (I have a ridiculously long 'index' toe).