Friday, February 9, 2007

Ontario just got a little cuter


Well, here we are in Ontario. We had a great flight, with all three seats to ourselves and flight attendants who thought Kinsey was just about the cutest thing they had ever seen. They held her when I went to the bathroom. She slept twice on the plane, and was nice enough to be sleeping when I had lunch. She was a perfect little angel on the plane, which made the flight so much nicer for everyone.

Here's Kinsey trying to figure out how to get the wood into the fireplace. Luckily for us, she has yet to be successful. She is also completely uninterested in climbing up the stairs, so for now we don't have to baby-proof the up part of the stairs.

Here's Kinsey being manhandled by her Grandma Patti. Grandpa and Grandma Patti are absolutely smitten with her. She has been really laid back, but unbelievably chatty for the few days we have been here. I have actually had lots of sleep, I guess because I'm not up late at night doing all the things that need to be done at home.

1 comment:

Leanna said...

Glad you are having fun and getting some sleep! Sleep is always good! Enjoy your vacation and thanks for the V-Day card and pics..Love them!