The Skye Scoop
Are you blog-worthy??
Auntie Shelley
Craigslist
Erin's Fotos
Leanna
My Foto Gallery
Tassi
Vicki
Blog Archive
►
2008
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2007
(52)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(10)
Real Moms
Stand Tall
New-moan-ya
Erin vs the Exersaucer
A Budding Puzzle Fanatic
Ever have one of *those* days??
Hair Envy
Walk This Way
Blame Aliya...
Broccoli's Ugly Cousin
►
February
(8)
►
January
(17)
Monday, March 5, 2007
Broccoli's Ugly Cousin
AKA When Blueberries Attack
I may have to offer the Whirlpool Devil Spawn socks in order for it to get these out of her clothes.
1 comment:
Vicki
said...
I take it she likes blueberries?
March 5, 2007 at 9:23 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I take it she likes blueberries?
Post a Comment