Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Milk-i-roni - the REAL San Francisco Treat

Kinsey, my dear, sweet, lovable little girl, continues to amaze me with her ironic sense of irony (can a sense of irony BE ironic??). This little girl's favourite foods in the world are: cheese, cream cheese sandwiches, yogurt, and milk. And guess what??? All four of these delectable foods (including the goat variety) make her: vomit, pull continuously at her ear, drip incessantly from her nose, have diarrhea, and scream at night in pain. Yup, you guessed it, she has a milk allergy. So now I can't eat cereal in the morning when she is around, because she wants to have some too. She won't eat much of anything because it isn't cheese or yogurt. Nobody can eat cheese around her, because she will cry because we aren't giving her any. And right after I went and bought her a jumbo pack of cheese strings. And we must have every variety of soy/goat/lactose-free milk/cheese/yogurt in our fridge. And she despises the soy the most. Which, ironically, is the only thing she can have of the bunch. So I ask you.....what other kind of irony is life going to throw at me???

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I can hear Alanis' song playing in my head....