The Skye Scoop

Are you blog-worthy??

  • Auntie Shelley
  • Craigslist
  • Erin's Fotos
  • Leanna
  • My Foto Gallery
  • Tassi
  • Vicki

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (8)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (52)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ▼  June (2)
      • Milk-i-roni - the REAL San Francisco Treat
      • I Can Dress Myself, Thanks
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (17)

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Can Dress Myself, Thanks

I didn't have the heart to tell her that she didn't have her arms in the sleeves!

Posted by Not My Real Name at 11:36 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)